30th
Posted on Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 11:08 PM

Officially 19 already omg. Just a little update bout my birthday okay haha.


Taken in Future World.

 

From my bro and his gf (dint expect the gf to buy omg)


From my JC clique hehe.

They celebrated like 4 days in advance HAHA. But i was really surprised though i dint show it hahaha. I initially thought that only phoebs rach and i (our mini clique) were going to the dog cafe. But yeah they all turned up HAHA. OMG and dog cafe was like the best?? But the dogs are lazy af, keep sleeping and only show interest in you when you first came in or when you have food. A poodle came to sleep on my lap, damn cute omg. I wish i have a dog....  It was a good day nevertheless hehe.

 

From theingi jov and rach (rach again LOL)

Rach and Jov came over to ask me out go to cafe and they treat me hahah shiok. We ate at Whisk & Paddle. It's a little over priced if you were to ask me. But it was good nonetheless hehe. Oh they came for awhile only cos i had appointment with ruzhen at night so yeah. 

Friends Appreciation Posts

 

Joven

 

Theingi


Fam (okay not really friends but ya)

 

Taiwan Trippers

Also, including ;) of course. And those who have wished me yay.

30th
TBH, i thought i was going to be like a loner cos everyone so busy ): But well theingi booked me on this day so hahah lucky me i guess. We met up in the afternoon in MBS, ate and then head on to GBTB. GBTB wasnt part of the plan but we went anyway, cos we wanted to go to future world exhibition which was at 4pm. Anyways Future World was really good!!! Though it would be more appropriate to go with your other half but.. we singles have no one LOL. Theres this place to lie down on bean bag and just chill while watching this wave thingy, which is actually quite therapeutic. But okay tbh, there were alot of couples haha. Future world is really a good place to take nice and step photos btw hahaha. I think we spammed like 300 photos or more in total HAHA. Afterwards we went back to gbtb to walk (which was kinda a bad choice because so tired omg). And then we still had to walk to timbre (walk was a bad choice too) It was SO FAR. Google maps said 23 mins... Yet theingi still wanted to walk hurhur. Oh wells, but we finally reached timbre like after so long. My duck pizza and truffle fries omg, the best. 
okay i need more places for good food, cant always go to the same few ones (eg timbre LOL)

All in all, 19th was a good (yet a little disappointing) one. Lub my friends haha.

0 Comment:


Post a comment





Older »


TOP▲
© 2011-2013 CHELSEA.
Design by Amer Izzat & Powered by Blogger.
Best viewed using Google Chrome with a resolution of 1366 x 667.