Tiny details here & there
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 10:56 PM

Everything feels so much better when you express it out. 


I miss korea hahaha. (It seems so mainstream to post picture with snow so this shall be it) 

I'm already starting to look for another job cos my contract is going to end soon.. But it seems so hard to find a f&b / retail job that pays well (aka 9 or 10 per hour). PLUS distance is the issue, hopefully i can find one that is near my area hahah. I feel really lazy to wake up early to travel. Plus the adult fare is really no joke man. Its eating up my salary like nobody's business tsk. 

Oh and i feel very impatient omg why nus havent reply me!!!!! Feel like calling them to ask and all but they will probably fu yan me (like how my colleagues do when those applicants call in LOL). Hopefully i'll receive good news soon!  

Omg and why is everyone switching to dayre already feels so weird i cant stalk anyone right now hahaha. But oh wells i guess i still prefer the old way - blog hehe.

On a side note, after seeing jill's snapchat abt all the cca stuffs, i kinda miss playing volleyball and i really regret not bonding well plus training hard when it was our turn damn. This year's batch is really good though they may not be in other people's eyes (never win), but i really saw the huge improvement from them as compared to my batch haha. And they're super bonded *envious* 

0 Comment:


Post a comment





« Newer Older »


TOP▲
© 2011-2013 CHELSEA.
Design by Amer Izzat & Powered by Blogger.
Best viewed using Google Chrome with a resolution of 1366 x 667.