Pre-exam feels
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2015 at 12:22 AM

Its been long since i ever blogged. 
Its a late post but just wanted to blog about my bday HAHA. 
Anyways, i'm really thankful for people who have been planning for a long time. Though it was a failed one according to yall, i really thought it was good. A really detailed plan indeed. AND i got my ideal type of bday present + way of receiving it HAHA. I guess it was a good bday. But i was quite disappointed that some people i wanted to come did not turn up... And quite alot of people forgot to wish me HAHA. 
And honestly speaking, i really thought no one would celebrate / bother surprising because its during the hol + everyone is really busy soooo. hehe but you guys proved me wrong!!! 
Also quite touched by dagals cos all the unexpected ppl actually went to get the cake for me YAY. 
Yups so nevertheless it was a really good day for me!!! 

So june hols is passing by real fast. Quite afraid of the upcoming examinations. Just hope that i can keep to my standard.

0 Comment:


Post a comment





« Newer Older »


TOP▲
© 2011-2013 CHELSEA.
Design by Amer Izzat & Powered by Blogger.
Best viewed using Google Chrome with a resolution of 1366 x 667.